Delete Facebook | Delete My Facebook Account
Before you consider deleting your Facebook account, you should remember somethings. Once you delete your account, you will not be able to get it back. So make sure you do not come to regret your decision.
To get rid of your Facebook account, you can do that in two methods. One of these methods is temporary, and the other is permanent. This post will show you both methods.
Delete My Facebook Account
The two ways to getting rid of your Facebook account are either deactivating Facebook or deleting your account. Each of these methods differs, and the result is also different. And how are there different? Find out below.
When you delete your account, the action is not reversible after a given period. While deactivating your Facebook account means you can always come back to it and reactivate the account. You need to understand that “delete my Facebook account” means you want to leave Facebook permanently.
Deactivate Facebook Account
This is the temporal way of getting rid of your account on Facebook. This means you can always get back your account when you want it back, by simply reactivating it back. You can deactivate Facebook account when you want to take a break from Facebook, while still holding to your account.
When you deactivate Facebook, your account will be terminated just like when you delete Facebook but can be accessed at any time. When you log in to your deactivated Facebook account, it will be activated once more. Since we have discussed theses 2 methods, we’ll now discuss how to do them without mistakes.
How to Deactivate Facebook Account
Read the steps below on how to deactivate my Facebook account with ease;
- Login Facebook account.
- Click on the down arrow found at the top of the screen.
- Then, tap on settings.
- Proceed to click on the “Your Facebook Information” link.
- A lot of options will be displayed to you.
- Click on the “Deactivation or Deletion” link.
- Then choose “Deactivate your account”.
- Then, tap on “Continue” and follow the steps to confirm this action.
When you follow the steps above, you will be able to deactivate your Facebook account.
READ ALSO: Wapmon – www.wapmon.com | Download HD Videos
How to Delete My Facebook Account
If your mind is made up, and you want to delete Facebook account, follow the steps below. Also remember that this step is permanent, with only a small window period to recover the account should you come to regret your decisions.
- Login your Facebook account.
- Then, click on the down arrow at the top of the screen.
- Click settings.
- Then, tap on the “Your Facebook Information” link.
- A lot of options will be displayed, select the “Deactivation or Deletion” link.
- Then, select “Delete your account”.
- After that click “Continue” and follow the steps to confirm your action.
After these steps, you will be given 30 days to think about this decision. And if you access your account within these 30 days, your account will no longer be deleted. But if you access your account after 30 days, it will be deleted permanently.