With WhatsApp Web, you will be able to do all the things you do normally on your phone, with the exception of calls. But with your Whats App Web, you will be able to send and receive messages or chats, make use of the broadcast list features for sending bulk messages in your Web Whats App, and much more.
WhatsApp Business Web
Also, when you make use of the WhatsApp business web, all the Whats app chats or messages you sent and received messages will be automatically synced between your phone and your computer. Whenever you make any changes on your WhatsApp business Web like changing your name or profile picture, the change will also reflect on your WhatsApp Mobile account as well.
WhatsApp iPhone for iPhone devices, WhatsApp for Mac is now available. WhatsApp business web is also available for iPhone, Android, Windows Phone 8.0, Windows Phone 8.1, and some other select devices.
Please note that WhatsApp will no longer be available for Nokia and BlackBerry devices by December 2016. But if you have WhatsApp already installed on your mobile device, then you can proceed to sign in to your WhatsApp account online with the following steps below.
WhatsApp Web Login | How to login to Whats App online
- Visit https://web.whatsapp.com/.
- Then click on the Web WhatsApp on your phone to get a QR code.
- You will then scan the QR code in your computer’s browser to be able to access your account online. If you cannot find the Whats app Web option on your PC, do not worry so much and follow the instruction below on where you can find it and also how you can get it running in no time.
- Android: Go to the Chats screen, tap Menu, and then tap “Whats App Web”.
- iPhone: Open the app, select Settings, and tap “Whats App Web”.
- Windows Phone and Nokia S60: Open the app, select the menu, and then tap on the “Whats App Web” button.
- Nokia S40: Open the app, go to the Chats screen, swipe up from the bottom of the screen, and tap on “Whats App Web”.
- BlackBerry: Open the app and go to the Chats screen, select the menu, and tap “Whats App Web”.
- BlackBerry 10: Open the app, swipe down from the top of the screen, and tap on “Whats App Web”.
Check out the image below to see what the QR Code is supposed to look like:
Also note that for you to be able to log in to WhatsApp Web, you should already have an active Whats App account. You will need to have this account on your mobile device and internet connection on both your mobile device and computer. Also, make sure you have the latest version of whatever browser you are using.
From your phone, navigate to Whats App Web to view your logged-in computers or to log out from an active Whats App Web session.