Before you can use the AOL mail sign in, you should have already made use of the AOL mail sign up to create an AOL email account. In this article, we will show you how you can make use of the AOL Mail sign in an AOL email sign up.
AOL Mail Sign In | How to use Aol.com Mail Sign In
You can easily sign in to your AOL email account by following these simple steps-
- To open an AOL mail sign in page on AOL, go to the link:
- Enter your username AOL email address and your password in the respective fields.
- Click on the “Sign In” option. Now you can access your AOL email account.
- You can also open the Aol.com mail sign in, and at the right upper side of the page, you will find a Login/Join option.
- Once you click the option, you will be redirected to an AOL mail Sign in page.
- After following the Aol.com mail sign in process, you will be able to access your AOL email account.
AOL Email Account
To enjoy the services provided by AOL email, users must first sign-up on AOL email. To sign up, you can go to www.AOL.com. There are lots more you can enjoy when you visit the website. You can also find features like entertainment news, maps location, emails, finance, games, videos, a search engine, and more.
AOL Email Sign Up – How to Get an AOL Email Account
The AOL email sign up is a simple and quite easy process to follow.
- Go to www.aol.com on the browser of your PC or mobile phone.
- You will see a page with lots of displays of news feeds.
- Click on the login/join option, and you will be redirected to a different page with an AOL email sign in the space bar.
- The AOL email sign in space is for users who already have an account on AOL.
- Users who don’t have an AOL account should click on the AOL email sign up option below. To begin creating an AOL email account.
- On the next page, fill in your personal details like full name, a preferred AOL mail address and password, phone number, country zip code, date of birth, and gender. Proceed to click on the continue caption below.
- After filling the form accurately with your details, AOL will require you to verify your phone number by sending you a verification code to the phone number you provided.
After you are done with the verification processes, then click on verify. Remember that the verification time lasts for only 60 seconds. So if you fail to use the verification code in 60 seconds, you will have to restart the process again.
Once you are done, a congratulatory message will be sent to you, which means that you can now make use of your AOL email account, with all the perks that come with the email service.