Zoho is an Indian Tech company, and Zoho mail is a hosted business email service which offers operating systems that can be used in several businesses. Mail Zoho is an Ad-free business Email Hosting with a clean, minimalist interface. It has an integrated Calendar, Contacts, Notes, Tasks apps.
Mail Zoho is one of the best and safest webmail service provider which you can trust to use in your business. Zoho mail also has an integrated office software on its website, and this means that with using Zoho email, you can share and edit your business documents with ease from any location.
Also, note that Zoho mail login works perfectly well on mobile devices, so you can sign up several Zoho inboxes for different business use. Mail Zoho also comes with different shares of cloud storage space. Although you can sign up for free on Zoho mail, the Zoho mail login has its limitations.
Zoho is also found in the Google Apps, so you can easily get access to it on your smartphones.
Zoho Mail Login – How to Login to Mail Zoho
Zoho Mail login is pretty straightforward, just follow the steps below for ease;
- You can either access your Zoho mail login page from the homepage or enter www.zoho.com/mail/ or any web browser of your choice e.g Safari, UC browser, Chrome e.t.c
- Zoho email login is not restricted to any browser.
- Zoho email login is also not restricted to any region. This means that people outside India can also make use of Zoho.
- Then click on the login option which is found at the top right corner.
- While on the login page, Zoho mail will immediately load.
- Then type in your full email address and also correct password in the correct boxes.
- Then uncheck the box next to “keep me signed in” since you will not want to be constantly signed in, as this will protect your Zoho mail login details from others.
- Proceed to click on the sign in button to start using your Zoho mail inbox.
Zoho Mail Sign In – How to Sign In to Zoho Mail
This is also an alternative Zoho email login. And you can use alternative ways to login to Zoho email login:
- Once you look at the bottom of the sign in button, you will find the Zoho mail sign in option.
- Also know that you can use your Yahoo, Google, Twitter, Facebook and also Linkedin account to login.
- You can do this by clicking on any one of the icons of your chosen social media account.
- Then sign into your account by providing the email address and the password associated with the account.
- You can also provide permission for Mail Zoho to access your account, you can do that by clicking on the allow button.
- You will then be redirected to another page.
- On this page, you will need to choose a username for your new @zoho.com email.
- Type in the text you see in the image in the box provided and click on the proceed button.
- Your Zohomail login will be created, and your inbox will load.
- This is actually like creating a new login for your Mail Zoho.
- For Zoho mail sign in in the future, go to Zoho.com/mail page, and click on the logo of the social media account you used to sign up.
- You will be asked to enter your Zoho login details for that particular account.
- Just type in the required login details.
- Then log in and start using your Mail Zoho with your social media accounts.
If you have any issues logging into your account, it probably means that you entered the wrong login details, and you can always try to reset the password if you cannot remember them. The login page in Mail Zoho will provide a link to do so.