Yahoomail.com – Yahoo Mail is a web-based email service from the American parent company Yahoo! On www.yahoomail.com, it provides users with four different email plans, three for personal use (Basic, Plus, and Ad-Free) and another for businesses.
- Three for personal use (Basic, Plus, and Ad-Free).
- Paid-for-business use(For businesses).
Yahoomail.com has more than 281 million registered email users, which makes Yahoo Mail the third-largest web-based email service provider in the world.
Yahoomail.com | Features Of Yahoo mail
The Yahoo mail service comes in four different configurations: Free version, Plus, Ad-Free version, and Business version.
Free Version | www.yahoomail.com
- An email storage capacity of 1 TB.
- 25 MB email attachment limit (with up to 100 MB through the built-in ‘Attach Large Files’ app).
- Account expiry over inactivity: 12 months. Once this happens on Yahoo Mail, the account cannot be retrieved.
- Spam and virus protection.
- 100 filters for automatic mail sorting of incoming messages.
- Support for Ads.
- Supported protocols: POP3 in Asia or via YPOPs!, IMAP via IMAP proxy or via Zimbra, SMTP, and Mail Forwarding in some countries.
READ ALSO: Google Chrome Store: Download Google Chrome | Google Chrome
Plus/Ad-Free Version| www.yahoomail.com
This Yahoo version was launched in November 2011 by Yahoo!
- 25 Mb of email storage capacity.
- 10 MB message size limit.
- Support for up to 10 attachments per email.
- Accessing and Forwarding POP.
- Archiving of email messages to access when offline.
- No account expiration.
- Ability to use other email domains to send messages from Yahoo! Mail.
- An option to block up to 200 addresses and also add 50 filters to help screen unsolicited emails.
- No ads/promotional taglines in messages.
READ ALSO: Safari Web Browser: Safari Browser for Windows | Safari Update
Business Version | www.yahoomail.com
The Yahoomail.com business version is a combination of all Yahoo email services. This Yahoo email service includes 10 distinct accounts each with the same features as the plus version plus and also a personalized domain name and email address.
The Yahoo email account can be managed by an administrator. Also, there is a $25 set-up fee and a $9.99 monthly fee. The services offered by this Yahoo email service include the following:
- An unlimited mail storage capacity.
- Limit 10 email accounts.
- A Yahoo email user can pay an additional $35 per year to have up to five custom email addresses and a domain name.
- Classic Yahoo! Mail underlines address and phone numbers in emails which allow users to add them to the address book.
READ ALSO: Delete Facebook – How to Delete a Facebook Account
POP3 | www.yahoomail.com
POP access is offered as a free feature exclusively for Yahoo! It delivers members but is solely for Canadian users of Yahoo! Yahoo Mail or addresses with the @yahoo.ca extension.
These Yahoomail.com users can use YPOPs! and FreePOPs, which simulate a POP3 server when they find themselves in countries where there is a restriction in accessing web browsers.
Yahoo mail Sign in | www.yahoomail.com
To login Yahoo mail is pretty easy. With Yahoo mail login, you will be able to access your Yahoo email services (Inbox, Sent messages, Draft, and more). To login Yahoo mail, just follow the steps below:
- Open your browser (Chrome, Safari, UC, etc) on your device.
- Enter www.yahoomail.com in the address bar of your device, and you will be taken to the Yahoo Mail sign in / sign up and Yahoo Mail login page.
- Once you’re on this page, you will see two boxes where you will type in your Yahoo mail ID (Yahoo mail login details) which is your username, and then your password.
- Once you put in your correct Yahoo Mail login ID, click on the Yahoo Mail sign in icon to login Yahoo Mail.
So get started with your Yahoo mail!