One of the platforms with which you can send emails is the Yahoo mail platform. But before you can use the Yahoo mail platform, you will need to create an account. You can do this by accessing the official website at www.yahoo.com. Once you visit the Yahoo mail website, you will find the option to perform the Yahoo mail sign up.
Yahoo mail sign up is when you will be required to create a new email address, for yourself or for your business. To carry out the sign-up, you will need to have access to active internet or wifi.
Yahoo Mail Sign Up | Why You Need The Yahoo Sign Up
Before you go about the Yahoo sign up, you may want to know about some of the benefits and attractions that come with a Yahoo mail sign up. These attractions bring users from around the world to make use of Yahoo mail, by first making use of the Yahoo sign up. They are also some interesting things Yahoo mail users need to know before they can go ahead completing the Yahoo Mail Sign Up account process.
With Yahoo mail, users of the email service are allowed to select from four different plans. This choice allows users to choose what there can operate and handle effectively. Here are the four email plans listed below;
- The Free Account.
- The Plus Account.
- Ad-Free Account.
- Business Account.
Yahoo mail also comes with a large memory capacity, which can be used to store data. All you have to do to enjoy the benefits that come with the Yahoo mail services is to create an account.
Yahoo Mail Sign Up | How To Perform a Yahoo Sign Up
The steps to follow to perform a Yahoo mail sign up is quite easy. All you need is a stable internet connection, a computer or mobile device which can access the internet, and you are good to go. Follow the steps below to carry out the sign-up process;
- First, launch your browser, and enter www.yahoo.com on the URL.
- Then click on the Yahoo sign in button at the top right side of the web page.
- Proceed to click on the sign-up icon on the next page.
- Then enter your First and Last name in the field.
- Choose and enter the name you want to use as your email address.
- Then enter a password you want to use to protect your account.
- Select your country code and enter your phone number.
- The input your birth date.
- Select your gender. (This step is totally optional).
- Click on continue.
- Click on Text me a code in the next window.
- Then type in the verification code sent to your phone number which you input in the previous window.
- Click on submit code.
The moment you are done the steps above, you will now be able to access the Yahoo mail account you just created. You can also access your Yahoo mail account from any part of the world, as long as you remember your Yahoo mail username and password. With your Yahoo mail username and password, you will be able to perform the Yahoo mail login steps successfully from anywhere and anytime they want to use the platform services.