Facebook just like other social media platforms has become a dating site for users. The Facebook dating app download is now active and has also become popular in recent times.
If you are on other social media platforms like Twitter and Instagram, you may have sent or received a DM. This DM maybe from someone interested in dating you and for other types of relationships. Social media has made dating easier and also accessible.
Facebook Dating App Download
The Facebook Dating feature was added much of last year. This feature is still new and is still been worked on to make it safer for users. The Facebook dating app is also limited to about 20 countries for now. Facebook hopes to expand to more countries soon.
To get access to the Facebook dating app download, you will need to have an active Facebook account. You will also be at least 18 years and above.
This Facebook dating app download is not a standalone app. This means that you cannot download the dating app separately from the Facebook app itself. It also means that you can only access the Facebook dating app only from your Facebook account.
Facebook dating is free.
READ ALSO: Wapmon – www.wapmon.com | Download HD Videos
Countries With Facebook Dating
Facebook dating 2020 is available in a few countries for now. If you do not reside in any of these countries, you will not be able to access Facebook Dating. Here are the countries with FAcebook dating app download;
- The United States of America, Argentina, Bolivia, Brazil, Canada.
- Chile, Colombia, Ecuador, Guyana, Laos.
- Malaysia, Mexico, Paraguay, Peru, the Philippines.
- Singapore, Suriname, Thailand, Uruguay, and Vietnam.
Facebook Dating Site
The Facebook Dating site cannot be operated on the web browser, or via a link. It is not a standalone app that you can download. You can only access this dating feature from the updated version of the Facebook mobile app only.
All you need for access is your Facebook mobile app updated and login to your account. Then go to the see more options from the Facebook menu page. You can find the Facebook dating feature there.
Facebook Dating Home 2020
As said earlier, users are required to sign up for an account on Facebook dating. You can do this following the steps below;
- Open the Facebook mobile app.
- Login to your account.
- From the homepage, click on the menu icon.
- Then click on the “see more” options.
- Then tap on Dating.
- You will be required to create a Facebook dating account from this page.
- Enter your gender and location to continue.
- Then put in place 12 tiles or get answers to the questions asked on the page.
- Add some pictures of you to let others know who you are or how you look.
- Select your match preference and tap on continue.
After you complete this step, your account will be created and ready to use. You will then need to click on the love/heart icon to notify an interest on a user. Otherwise, you can skip the user by tapping on the cancel sign (X).