Facebook Log in to my Account – Facebook Login Account Open.
Facebook log in gives you access and any other third party with correct login details to your Facebook login account. When used right, Facebook log in to my account can also be used on Apps and third-party websites that require your Facebook login ID.
It is always important to protect your Facebook log in details. This is because, if used on a malicious website, some private information can be gotten from your wall.
So if you want to use your Facebook login account to get registered on some Apps you may be interested in, you will need to set up your Facebook account if you don’t have any yet. And you can do that by logging in to any PC or mobile device from anywhere in the world with an internet connection.
Create Facebook Account | Facebook Login Sign in
You will not be able to log in to Facebook if you don’t have an account. Even if you have the Facebook app installed on your mobile device.
Facebook Login Sign in mobile requires you to have an account first. Here are the steps on how to create a Facebook account or how to join Facebook. A Facebook account is free and easy to create.
- From your device, go to facebook.com.
- Click on the sign that says, open an account.
- Then enter the details asked for. The details to be provided are; Your first and last name, Email address, or phone number. You will also be asked to enter your date of birth, gender, location, etc.
- Then create a password that you will use to log in to your account.
- Click on sign up.
- To finish your Facebook account creation process, you need to confirm your email address or your phone number.
Following these steps, you should be able to join Facebook and perform Facebook login sign-in with your device.
Facebook Sign In | Facebook com Login
After successfully creating your Facebook account, you can try the Facebook login sign in on another device to confirm that it’s working. You can follow the steps below on how to Facebook com login to your account.
- Open the Facebook app you have installed on your device or open Facebook.com on any web browser at www.facebook.com on the URL.
- On the homepage, you will find two boxes indicating that you add your Facebook com login details.
- Enter your username, email address, or phone number you used in creating your account and your password respectively.
- Then click on the Facebook login button, and should be logged in to your account.
If the Facebook login sign in is not successful, you should get a message on the next page telling you why you could not log in.
Facebook Log in to my Account | Facebook Login Sign With PC
Follow the steps below to know how to login to Facebook with a PC for your personal use;
- If you are using a computer with someone’s Facebook account already logged in, you can sign out of the Facebook account to give room for you to log in. To do that;
- Click on the arrow that points down. It is found at the top right side of the displayed Facebook homepage.
- Then select the Facebook Log out option.
- Doing so will log out of the user’s account.
- The Facebook sign in page will then be displayed.
2. You can then enter any of the following details for Facebook log in to my account.
- The correct email address that is associated with the Facebook account you want to access. or;
- The Facebook username. or;
- The mobile number is linked to the Facebook account.
3. Then enter your correct password.
4. Tap on the Facebook log in, and your Facebook account will be opened.
Facebook Log in with a Mobile Device
Using a mobile device means you can download the Facebook App for easy access and easy Facebook log in. For Facebook login to my account using a mobile device, follow the steps below;
- Download and install the Facebook app from your App Store or Google play store.
- Then open the app from your home screen.
- Proceed to enter your correct email or mobile number and password in the column provided.
- Then click on the “Sign in” option, so you can be logged in to your Facebook account.