Montreal University Canada Scholarship | Fully Funded Scholarships For 2023
Scholarships at Montreal University, Canada, 2023 are open. Considering its student population, Montreal University is the second-largest university in Canada. It has a wide range of academic disciplines. There are 600 study options at Montreal University.
Montreal University Canada Scholarship offers many scholarships to students from other countries. Undergraduate, Master’s, Doctoral, and Postdoctoral fellowships are among the degree programs to which you can apply. The university is ranked 73rd globally and fourth in Canada.
Foreign students outnumber Canadian students at Montreal University by more than 80%. The purpose of this new program is to assist talented individuals from around the world. Below is a detailed description of the Montreal University Canada Scholarships for 2023.
Montreal University Canada Scholarship Summary
- Host Country:
- Scholarship Sponsor: Montreal University.
- Financial Coverage: Full-Funded.
- Scholarship Deadline: September 1, 2022.
Funding for Scholarships
UdeM Exemption Scholarships are available to international students at the University of Montreal. Getting a scholarship in Canada is definitely an excellent option to pay for your education.
You can find more than 5,000 different ways to fund your studies in Canada.
You must meet the following requirements to be eligible for the University of Montreal Scholarships for International Students:
- You must be an international student.
- You must have a study permit and be neither a citizen nor a permanent resident of Canada.
- All applicants must be enrolled full-time at the University of Montreal for the duration of their academic pursuits.
Application Procedures for Montreal University Canada Scholarship
- The application procedure is done online.
- The University of Montreal requires you to submit an online application.
For more information on the Montreal Scholarship and how to apply, please click here.