My Kitchen Rules New Zealand back for a new season, and this time, time pete and manu are coming to dinner.
You can apply to be part of this Reality TV Shows in New Zealand if you love cooking, fun, entertaining, and also an adventure. The search is on and available for all new teams to take part in the experience of a lifetime.
Application Instructions: My Kitchen Rules New Zealand
To be part of this reality TV Show, you have to follow some set instructions:
- Teams of Two are required for MY KITCHEN RULES.
- The first team member will be referred to as APPLICANT A, and they must complete all questions in the section named APPLICANT A. while the second team member will be referred to as APPLICANT B, and they must also complete all questions in the section named APPLICANT B.
- The Team members must also have a pre-existing relationship. E.g. friends, partners, relatives.
- Both team members must also be at least 18 years of age on 01 September 2016
- Both team members must also be a citizen of New Zealand or a permanent resident of New Zealand. Proof of identity will also be needed on audition day.
- Any incomplete application forms will not be considered.
- Also, only one Applicant can be logged on at the same time. Avoid logging at the same time on separate computers, as you may risk losing some of your answers.
- Once a page is completed, you can click on the NEXT button and your information will be AUTOMATICALLY saved. But if you need to stop in the middle of a particular section, click on the SAVE button before closing. This button will ensure your work is saved for your return.
- All applications, videos and also photographs must be submitted via this online application site.
- You will also be required to upload at least 1 (recent) photograph of you and your team mate TOGETHER. You’ll also have close up facial photos and also full body photos of both applicants as well.
- Making a video submission is not essential, but if you’ll like to upload a video of you and your team, please have it ready.
- Also, the faster or sooner you complete your application the better.
- Also, ensure to read the Terms and Conditions in this application form. They are available to view when you click here.
- It will also help your application to complete this form in just one sitting. So make out some time with your team mate, get your photos/videos ready, and have fun filling out this form.
Please be honest in your application and have fun. You will only get feedbacks from us if you advance through to the next round of the casting process.
If you would like to make and submit a video of you and your teammate, it will help to give us get a better idea of what you’re like as a team. This video should feature both you and your teammate together. You and your teammate will also be required to tell us everything we need to know about why you would be a perfect fit for My Kitchen Rules New Zealand.
You can also be as creative as you like. Here are some of the few questions you may want to answer in your submission:
- Your names?
- What do you love about cooking?
- Why are you applying for My Kitchen Rules?
- Why should you, as a team, be part of the show?
- Describe each other
The video should be no longer than 3minutes, And the file size must not exceed 50MB. (Video formats include: MOV, Avi, WMV, mpg)
Application date closes 02 December 2016