Juno Email – This is on the Web. And it is a Web-based email system that gives you access to your email from anywhere, via an Internet connection. This can also be enhanced with additional storage and features provided by Juno MegaMail.
What is a Juno Account? A Juno account or Juno online service is an internet service provider which is based in the United States. Juno Email started as a free email service but later expanded its offerings. This is a subsidiary of United Online, which is also a subsidiary of B. Riley investment bank.
How to Login to Juno Webmail Account
For the login steps, follow the guidelines below;
- Open your browser, enter the official Juno webpage https://my.juno.com/start/sp.do?cf=EOW and click on the Enter button.
- When the homepage for Juno is displayed, look at the top right corner, for the Juno sign-in button, and click on it.
- You will be redirected to the login page, where you can enter your correct login details.
- After you enter your login details and click on sign in, you will be taken to your Juno account dashboard and inbox.
- Finally your security code. This is the code given when you finish your login online. And is done to prevent any unauthorized access to your Juno account.
How to Signup Juno.com Email
If you are new on the Juno online service and need a Juno.com email, then you can follow the steps below to get it done. Also, remember that signup for Juno.com email is free.
- Go to your browser, enter the official Juno webpage https://www.juno.com/freeemail, and click on the Enter button.
- Once it’s open, click on the “Get Started” button to reveal the Juno email sign up form.
- fill out all the required information, which includes your name, address, zip/postal code, state/province, etc.
- Once you have filled the form with your data and checked the box to accept the terms of service, you can then click on the button that says “Submit and Continue’ to complete the process of your Juno signup.
How to Set Up a Juno Email on Android
There are lots of email services available to your Android smartphone and tablet. And if you have a non-Google IMAP, POP3, or Windows Exchange email account, you can add it to your Android device too. Just like you can add your web-based Juno email account on your device quickly, using the Android Email setup wizard. Follow the steps below:
- Launch the “Settings” app, and then select “+ Add account” under the “ACCOUNTS” section.
- Select Email.
- Type in your Juno email address and the password.
- Then select the “Next” button, and then select “Next” again on the “Inbox checking frequency” page.
- Proceed to select the “Next” button on the final page to finish adding your Juno email account.