How to Create Gmail Account: Gmail is one of the most popular email services for tech-savvy individuals and businesses across the globe. This Google email service has more than one billion users, which is why you should want your own account if you don’t. This article will show you easy Gmail login steps and how you can make your own email account for free.
READ ALSO: Gmail Login Mail – Gmail Account Login
Setting up a Gmail account with Gmail Sign in is an easy process. In this article, we will show you exactly how to create Gmail account.
How to Create Gmail Account
To create Gmail account, you will first have to provide some basic information. This information includes your name, birth date, gender, and location. You can follow the simple steps below for Gmail sign up;
- First, go to www.gmail.com and tap on ‘create an account’. Follow the on-screen instructions to set up your Gmail profile.
- After you complete this process, you can now add contacts to your account – also filling out your contacts book in the mail settings.
- When your Gmail account has been created, with a robust and secure password selected, you will then need to perform the Gmail sign in or Gmail login.
Gmail Sign In | Gmail Login
When you are done with setting up a Gmail account, The next will be the Gmail login and Gmail log out.
- To do that, (Gmail Sign in) proceed to www.gmail.com, type in your username (email address) and password in the column provided, and click sign in.
- To log out of the Gmail account, click on the circle found in the top right of your screen. This circle will have either an avatar image or your account name initials.
READ ALSO: Plenty of Fish – POF | Free Online Dating Sites
- A drop-down menu will appear with an option for you to sign out of your Google account.