Home Depot Credit Card: Home Depot has become one of the household names with over 2000 stores in the United States. The stores are mainly in retail and sales, of building materials and also household items. Using their card gives you the best price. This means that you can maximize your purchases by using a home depot credit card.
Benefits Of a Home Depot Credit Card
Here are some of the perks and benefits, and why you should sign up for it;
- Unlike many store credit cards, the home depot credit card doesn’t give rewards or discounts for purchases. Its main benefits are that you can get six months of interest deferred when you make purchases of $299 or more.
- On it, you’re also eligible to get longer interest deferred periods when there is a special promotion.
- There is no annual fee charged, and you will not pay any cash advanced fee for up to 25 days after the close of the billing cycle.
- Late payment comes with just a last fee of $35. Purchase of APR is 17.99%, 21.99%, 25.99%, or 26.99% which is pending on the outcome of your credit rating.
Home Depot Credit Card Sign in
To sign in for a card, go to Homedepot.com/mycard. For ease to login to your account, follow the steps below;
- Open your browser, and enter www.homedepot.com/mycard to visit the home depot card homepage.
- Click on the home depot credit card login button and enter your correct user ID and password.
- If you are using your personal computer, you can check the “Remember my ID”
- Then click on sign in, and you will be redirected to your account dashboard.
How to Apply
With a Credit Line up to $55,000. The first step on the application is for you to request your loan amount. This is typically the amount you have estimated that will cost to complete your home project. The Home Depot Project Loan can allow for loans from $2,500 to $55,000.
You can always manage your card account online, at any time, and using any device. You can also submit an application for a card online.
Before you can apply for the card, you will have to meet some of the requirements. To be eligible, the user has to;
Be at least 18 years old.
Provide a valid photo ID and social security number.
Once you meet these criteria, you can then apply for a home depot credit card.
Enrollment for Home Depot card
- Go to the official homepage at homedepot.com/mycard.
- Click on the sign-up button and enter your details; Email address, Name, Suffix (eg, Mrs, Mr, Miss, etc.) Home address, your Apt./suite number, State, City, zip code, and home phone number.
- Then enter your annual salary and wages, Residence status (pick ‘own’, ‘rent’, or ‘other’)., your monthly mortgage or rent payment, and more.
- Enter your date of birth, driver’s license or photo ID, and Social Security Number.
- Pick if you want a paperless letter and statement.
- Read and check on the terms of the service box, and then click on the signup button to complete your setup.