Download Safari for Windows – Safari Web Browser | Safari for Windows
Safari web browser is developed by Apple and is based on the Webkit engine. Safari browser is the default web browser on Apple devices. The Safari browser is very fast, has some sophisticated design elements, easy to use, and also navigates.
READ ALSO: Wapmon – www.wapmon.com | Download HD Videos
Safari Browser | What is Safari Web Browser?
Safari web browser performs 2x faster. Safari browser is easily termed as the fastest web browser on any platform. The Safari browser has a user-friendly and elegant user interface.
Here are some of the pros and cons of Safari web browser you should know about:
Safari browser | Pros
- The cover flow on the Safari browser allows you to organize your bookmarks in iTunes style.
- Safari browser has an elegant look and also loads pages very fast.
- With Safari browser’s top pages, you will be able to see your most popular pages at a glance.
- With the Safari web browser, you can say goodbye to annoying pop-up ads and also pop-under windows.
- You can also open and switch through or switch between multiple web pages in a single window.
- The Reader also lets you view lots of content on one page.
- Safari web browser’s private browsing mode helps you to keep your online activities private with just a click.
- Safari browser has RSSBuilt-in RSS which lets you know when new content is added to your favorite sites.
- Using this web browser also means that your forms can be autofill. This means that the Safari browser can help you complete online forms securely and automatically.
Safari Browser | Cons
There are not so many cons with the Safari browser.
- There are not many plugins available.
- There is no way to change the font in Reader.
- Safari web browser installs other components during setup.
Safari is the default browser for Mac systems.
Safari is also available for Windows systems.
Safari for Windows | Download Safari for Windows
More browsing space: Safari for Windows is designed to emphasize browsing and not just the browser. The browser frame in the Safari web browser for Windows is also a single pixel wide. You see a scroll bar only when needed. By default, there’s no status bar. Instead, a progress indicator turns as your page loads.
You will only see a scroll bar in Safari for Windows only when you need it. And by default and design, there is no status bar in this web browser. And instead of the status bar, a progress indicator just turns on as your page loads.
Safari browser helps you find the sites you need: Have you ever looked for a site you once visited but can’t remember it? With the Safari browser, you can use full history search to find the sites you want very fast even by just using sketchy search terms. And the moment you click on a web page in Cover Flow, it’s because you’ve already recognized it as the site you searching for. Features like this in safari web mean that you do not have to guess anymore.
Safari Web and speed: Just like I said earlier, Safari Web is the world’s fastest web browser. With Safari for Windows, you will have no need to wait for your pages to load. Everything you want to know is just at a click.
Update Safari Browser | Download Safari for Windows
Apple released a Safari update Safari 9.1.3 and the OS X security update some months ago.
Safari update in a desktop version is different than Safari update in a mobile version. In the Safari update desktop version, it downloads as a stand-alone application, but in the mobile version, the Safari update occurs when an upgrade of the iOS operating system is released.
Safari Update OS X Safari
Recent versions of Apple’s OS X operating system like Yosemite, allow you to install software updates automatically. Enable “Always Update” when it shows the first time an update is available for any installed program you have.
When you enable “Always Update” it allows future updates to be automatically downloaded and installed, including updating Safari. But when you use older versions like Mavericks and Mountain Lion, you will need to search for Safari update in the Mac Apple Store. Updates for Safari browser in OS X versions that are earlier than Mountain Lion are located under “Software Update” in the Apple menu.
Safari Update IOS Safari
Your Safari browser update when you upgrade your version of iOS on your iPad, iPhone, or iPod touch. When a software update is available, a red notification circle will appear on the Settings app. All you have to do is:
- Open the app, tap on “General” and then tap “Software Update.”
- Then follow the onscreen instructions to download Safari for Windows and install the iOS update. This update will include the latest mobile-optimized version of the Safari browser.