Hotmail Login: Hotmail is a free email service provided by Microsoft. Hotmail is also very popular, and the users of this service can send free emails to other users of Hotmail.com.
Hotmail.com makes use of a webmail service that makes use of internet access through a web page. As a user of www.hotmail.com, you will be able to access this service from Microsoft from the web browser of your mobile phone or PC. You can also assess Hotmail.com from a mobile app from anywhere in the world.
Hotmail.com as an email service provider has over 100 million registered users, who use this free email service which has become one of the most popular webmail platforms in America.
www.hotmail.com | What you need to know
The benefits that come with using Hotmail.com is not just limited to sending and receiving emails. When you sign up on www.hotmail.com for a Hotmail account, you will be given 5GB worth of storage space and also 25GB of storage space on windows live SkyDrive.
Another unique feature that www.hotmail.com provides aside from being one of the world’s most recognized email services is its independence from ISPs.
Hotmail.com | Brief History
Hotmail was founded by Sabeer Bhatia and Jack Smith. The email service provider was launched in 1996 and was also the first free web-based email service.
Hotmail.com was originally spelled as HOTMAIL, with emphasis on the “HTML” in the name. It was renamed by Microsoft to Outlook, with www.outlook.com as the URL. Despite the change in name, you can still access this email platform by using www.hotmail.com and you will be automatically redirected to www.live.com which is also the default Hotmail login and Hotmail sign-up page.
Hotmail | Features
There are lots of features that are quite unique, which makes this platform stand out from other email service providers. Here is a list of some of the features which users should know about:
- Virus scanning
- Storage space
- Send and view images
- View, edit, and share Office Docs without having to download it on your computer.
- Spell checker
- 35 languages available
- Email composition
- Folders: users of this platform can create folders so as to manage his/her messages. You can also create subfolders on www.hotmail.com
For you to be able to use the services on Hotmail.com, you will have to create an account. This is the first action you will have to take before you will be given any access to the unique features of Hotmail.
Creating an account on www.hotmail.com gives you unlimited access to the Hotmail sign-in process whenever you want to access your email.
Hotmail Sign Up | Hotmail Login
You will not have to repeat the process of Hotmail sign since the Hotmail sign-up is done just once. Once you’ve done the Hotmail sign-up, the Hotmail sign-in can then be done over and over again whenever you want to have access.
For the Hotmail sign-in, you will need to enter your sign-in ID and also password when you want to log in to your Hotmail account. As a user of Hotmail.com, you will have to go through a series of steps that needs some personal information from you in other to complete your Hotmail sign-up process. Creating an account with Hotmail is only required when you’re just visiting www.hotmail.com for the first time.
How to create a Hotmail account
Here are the steps below on how to create an account with Hotmail, which is the same as Hotmail sign-up process.
- On the address bar of your web browser, fill in hotmail.com or www.live.com. This is where you will be given the option to sign in or sign up. If you already have an account, just click on sign in. But if you don’t have an account yet, click on the Hotmail sign-up option which is labeled create one just below the Hotmail sign-in icon.
- Fill out all the required information in each feed. In this section, you will decide what your email address will be. You can also enter your personal and security information like your password, phone number, Country, Country code, and other information.
- After that, you will have to prove that you are human. You will do this by completing the captioning process which will prove if you are human or a You will then be asked to enter the characters you see in the box. Enter all characters correctly in the box.
- After doing all this, just click on the Create icon to create your Hotmail account.
Hotmail Login | How to Access Your Hotmail Account
To access your account on www.hotmail.com, the Hotmail login is a process you will need to go through. You will also be able to do this only when you have completed the Hotmail sign-up process. But if you don’t have an account with Hotmail yet, you can still use the Hotmail login process to create an account.
The Hotmail login process is very easy and also free. All you will need is your Hotmail login information. Which you used to create your Hotmail account like your username and password. Follow the steps below for Hotmail login to your account:
- Enter the URL into the address bar of your web browser as Hotmail.com or live.com and tap on the enter button
- Then enter your Hotmail email or phone number which you used while creating your account in the first box
- Enter your password in the second box, just below the box where you entered your email and phone number.
- Then click on the Hotmail login icon below the keep me signed in box
Once you enter these steps correctly, you will be able to access your already existing Hotmail account while using a mobile app or any web browser ( Safari, Chrome, UC, etc).
Start sending and receiving messages from other users when you log in to your account on www.hotmail.com