www.outlook.com is a part of the Microsoft office suite, which is useful in managing information about your personal life. Most people usually use Outlook.com as an email address, but you can do so much more with Outlook.com. Outlook email can be used as task manager, calendar, contact manager and more.
Outlook email account is one of the best and safest email address you can use in business. www.outlook.com will provide you with an email address with unlimited online storage and also POP access.
Since Microsoft outlook helps you in organizing your life, it means you do not have to switch from one app to another to organize your daily activities. With the Outlook calendar, you are sure not to miss an important event or miss an important meeting. And all this is because of the amazing services offered by Microsoft Outlook. Outlook email is also now on iOS and Android devices.
www.outlook.com | Reasons to use Microsoft Outlook.com
There are lots of other reasons why you should use Outlook.com, but the reasons listed below is also very important;
- With Outlook.com, you can convert your Outlook emails to pdf files and transfer them to your emails to save in an external storage.
- Using www.outlook.com, you can delete unwanted emails in a go, using the cleanup. This is important when your inbox begins to look untidy with several emails.
- With Microsoft Outlook, you can let those who are trying to contact you know that you are not in the office or that you are on vacation. This will help to reduce the number of emails which will pile up in your inbox.
There are so much more fun things you can do using Microsoft www.outlook.com platform. And for you to get started all you have to do is create a Microsoft Outlook email account.
www.outlook.com | How to Create an Outlook Email
You can create a new Outlook.com account easily using just your birth date and name while using a mobile device or personal computer. Follow the steps below to create an Outlook email on www.outlook.com:
- First, visit Hotmail or Outlook Email sign up page on Microsoft.
- Then enter your first and last name in the name section.
- Proceed to select your birthday under the birthdate section.
- Then select a gender.
- Enter the username you want before the “@outlook.com”, “@hotmail.com” or “@live.com” under the Microsoft account name.
- Then choose the desired domain following @ (since its usually Outlook.com by default).
- Under create a password, type in the password you want for your www.outlook.com account.
- Then type the password and re-enter the password under to confirm.
- Proceed to choose one or more methods on how you can recover your Outlook.com account in case you lose your password.
- Unser country/region and Zip code, select your location.
- Then enter the characters from the CAPTCHA picture under “help us make sure you’re not a robot”.
- Then click on “Sign up” and that’s it.
Outlook.com Email Sign In | Hotmail Email Login
For Outlook email sign in and Hotmail Email login, follow the steps below:
- Go to www.outlook.com or www.hotmail.com and you will be redirected to the Outlook.com sign in page.
- On this page, you will find spaces to enter your username or Outlook email address and password.
- Then enter your Hotmail email address in the first box. It has some characters in them, followed by @hotmail.com.
- After doing that, proceed to the next box and enter the correct password. Always remember that Outlook.com is case sensitive.
- If the entries are correct, then proceed to click on the sign in option to access your Hotmail inbox.
Don’t forget that with www.outlook.com you can manage your mail and also help set up which email is most important to you.