Opera Mini Download | How to download Opera Mini on Any DeviceThe Opera Mini app can be gotten on all mobile stores. Like Google Play Store, Blackberry App Store, Apple Store, and also Windows App Store. You can also download Opera Mini for free. If you use any mobile device that does not support the app store, you can then visit the official Opera mini link m.opera.com to download the Opera mini software to your device.
Opera Mini | How to use the Opera Mini browserUsing the Opera mini browser after the Opera mini download is very easy. Please follow the steps below on how to use the Opera mini browser:
- After you have downloaded and installed the app successfully. Just click on the shortcut icon on your device which was created by the app during installation.
- Once you click on the icon, the app will automatically be launched.
- After that, you can enter any web address in the URL area, found at the top of the home page of the app.
- You will also see the search box, which is provided whenever you want to make a direct search on the web.
- Once you enter a search word in the search box, you will see several search engines to choose from. You will see search engines like Google, Wikipedia, and others. All you have to do is choose your preferred search engine and continue with the search.
- Bookmarks can also be created with the browser. This is done on the home screen for quick and fast access to a particular page you want to go to, or to a page you frequent. These bookmarks can also be called speed dial.
- If you want to add a new bookmark, just click on the plus icon. And then enter the web address that you want to bookmark.
- But if you have any bookmark or speed dials that you do not like, all you have to do is hold down on it. And click on either delete or edit, so you can edit the web address.
- This Opera mini browser can also be opened on multiple pages and in different tabs.