My Kitchen Rules Application Form: My Kitchen rules Australia is a reality TV show based on cooking. If you love cooking, entertaining, adventure and fun, then My Kitchen Rules Australia is the perfect place for you.
APPLY NOW TO BE A PART OF AUSTRALIA’S FAVOURITE SHOW – MY KITCHEN RULES
The search is now on for all new teams to take part in the experience of a lifetime. To be a part of the show, Apply to be a contestant here.
My Kitchen Rules Australia | Application Instructions
Here is the application for My kitchen rules Australia, for all interested persons:
Teams of Two are required for MY KITCHEN RULES.
The first team member will be referred to as APPLICANT A, they must complete all questions in the section named APPLICANT A. The second team member will be referred to as APPLICANT B, they must complete all questions in the section named APPLICANT B.
1. Team members for My Kitchen Rules Australia must have a pre-existing relationship. E.g. friends, relatives, partners, etc.
2. Both team members must be at least 18 years of age on 01 May 2018.
3. Both team members must be an Australian citizen or a permanent resident of Australia. You will need to provide proof of identity on audition day.
4. ANY INCOMPLETE APPLICATION FORMS WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED.
5. While filling the application form for My Kitchen Rules Australia, only one Applicant can be logged on at a time. Do not log on at the same time on separate computers or you may risk losing some of your answers.
6. Once each page is completed, hit the NEXT button and your information will AUTOMATICALLY be saved. If you need to stop in the middle of a section, hit the SAVE button before closing. This will ensure your work is saved for your return.
7. All applications, photographs, and any videos made for the audition of My Kitchen Rules must be submitted via this online application site.
8. You need to upload at least 1 (recent) photograph of you and your teammate TOGETHER. Please have it ready. Ideally, you will have close up facial photos and full body photos of both applicants as well.
9. A video submission is not essential. If you would like to upload a video of yourselves please have it ready. The video should feature both of you together. You and your partner need to tell us everything we need to know about why you would be perfect for MKR. Be yourselves. No longer than 3minutes, please! File size must not exceed 50MB. (Video formats include: avi, mov, mpg, wmv).
10. The sooner you complete your application the better.
11. Ensure you read the Terms and Conditions of this application form. They are available to view by clicking the ‘Terms’ link at the bottom of any of the pages of the application after you click Apply Now.
Also, know that It will help your application to complete this form in one sitting. So set some time aside with your teammate, have your photos/videos ready, and enjoy filling out this form. Be honest and have fun. We look forward to hearing from you soon. You will only hear back from us if you move through to the next round of the casting process.
Video Submission For My Kitchen Rules Australia
If you would like to submit a video of you and your teammate, it will help us get a better idea of what you’re like as a team.
Be as creative as you like. A few questions you may want to answer in your submission could include:
1/ Your names?
2/ What do you love about cooking?
3/ Why are you applying for My Kitchen Rules?
4/ Why should you, as a team, be part of the show?
5/ Describe each other
Applications for My Kitchen Rules Australia close midnight May 22nd 2018 AEDT