How to go Live on Facebook: If your question is how do I go live on Facebook? then this article is for you. Going live on Facebook depends on the device you are using. But in all, a Facebook broadcast is quite easy and even easier using a mobile device.
So in the article, we are going to show how to go live on Facebook on desktop devices and on your mobile device.
Facebook Live | How to go Live on Facebook Via Desktop
To go live on the desktop, follow the steps below:
RECOMMENDED: Facebook Dating Sites – Facebook Dating Site Free
- Launch a web browser, like Google Chrome.
- Login Facebook account.
- Click on “Live Video” just at the top of your News Feed.
- Then anything you want about your live video.
- Then tap on “Go Live”.
- After your live video, tap “Finish” to end your broadcast.
Now that you know about live stream, you can also block viewers. If you do not want anyone to view your Facebook broadcast, just tap the profile picture next to a viewer’s comment and then tap on Block.
Facebook Live on Android
If you want to go to on a live video on your mobile device, then follow the steps below;
RECOMMENDED: Delete my Facebook Account – How To Deactivate a Facebook Account
- Login Facebook account on your android device using the Facebook app.
- Tap on the camera icon on the left of your search bar.
- Check to be sure you access your camera to Facebook and also the microphone.
- On the bottom of your camera screen, switch to “Live”
- Proceed to choose your privacy and posting settings.
- Write a compelling description of your live stream.
- You can also tag your friends if you want, choose your location or even add an activity if you want.
- When everything has been set, tap on the blue “Start Live Video” button to start broadcasting.
- And when you are done with your live video, tap “Finish” to end the broadcast.
RECOMMENDED: Facebook Dating App – Facebook Singles Near Me
Facebook Live Help
Some Facebook live help you will need to make your live stream interesting are listed n the tips below:
- Tell your followers and fan the time ou will be going live.
- Write captivating descriptions before you go live.
- Ask your viewers to subscribe to live notifications.
- Try to communicate with your commenters by name, and respond to their comments live.
- Try to broadcast for a longer time to reach more people.
- Then at the end of the Facebook broadcast, try to use a closing line to signal the end.