Home Health Aide Jobs in the USA with Visa Sponsorship
If you are looking to work in the US as a Health Aide, there are now Home health aide (HHA) jobs in the USA with Visa sponsorships. With the large population and the large economy, the United States is constantly in need of workers to fill up the shortages. Lots of employers now also sponsor foreigners with visa sponsorship to live and work in the US.
What is a Home Health Aide (HHA)?
These are registered nurses who work and provide care in the home of a patient or their family member.
These workers help to provide care and assistance to clients with activities of daily living. They are trained and equipped to provide care to clients with chronic illnesses, and clients in need of psychological support, and also provide emotional support and companionship. They usually work for individual patients or small groups.
The job role or specification of a Health aide differs. Some of the duties they are tasked with doing include assisting in bathing or performing bed baths in some cases. Other tasks include moving patients or clients from bed to wheelchair, making their food and ensuring they eat them, and providing emotional support, and also companionship.
This is a growing profession, constantly in need of workers, and is quite popular with foreign workers or immigrants. Working as a Home Health Aide means that your work hours are flexible, you work in a healthy environment, and also paid a competitive and fair salary.
Lots of jobs for Home Health Aides are available in the US. One of the best ways you can get a position that suits you is by making use of online platforms like Craigslist or Indeed.
Types of Home Health Aide Jobs
Home health aides are needed in every state in the United States. Lots of these states also require that you have a license or some certification. Here are some of the types of jobs available for private home health aides in the US:
1. Home Health Aide: This is very popular for private home health aides. This is because most of the care people require is in their homes and most of the people who require this care stay primarily at home too.
They are tasked with providing care in activities of daily living like toileting, bathing, wound care, bed making, and also providing assistance in ensuring clients take all their required medications, and helping them in keeping up with their medical appointments.
Some Home Health Aide can also provide light housekeeping services. This job typically requires that you have a certification from the National Association for Home Care and Hospice (NAHC).
2. Personal Support Worker: This is for clients with some form of disability. Care is provided for them to continue to live independently in their homes. A personal support worker provides assistance with ADLs like bathing, grooming, dressing, eating, and also providing emotional support. They also assist in providing transportation to medical appointments and other activities the clients need.
Personal support workers are also typically required to be certified by the National Association for Disability Support Services (NADSS).
Required Qualifications and Skills For Home Health Aide Jobs in the USA with Visa Sponsorships
There are some skills and qualifications needed for you to be a successful private home health aide. some of these skills and qualifications are:
- A working experience with elderly and disabled people.
- Basic knowledge of Nursing care procedures.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to stay calm and organized, and also multi-task.
- A willingness to be flexible with your work hours.
How to Get a Home Health Aide Jobs in the USA with Visa Sponsorship
As a foreigner or immigrant, if you want to keep living and working in the US, you should try becoming a home health aide. This is one of the best ways foreigners can live and work in the US while earning a decent source of income. You can find some of these jobs by:
- Search online for private home health aide job listings. Lots of websites like Indeed post vacancies for home health aides. Indeed is one of the many websites dedicated to posting job vacancies in different specialties.
- Then, contact any local agency you know or find them online. These agencies provide private home health aide services. You can also find these work agencies in major cities.
- When you have contacted an agency, proceed to submit your resume and application. Ensure that you include any relevant and needed experience in the field you are applying.
Expected Salary of Home Health Aides in the US
Lots of people are unclear about the pay of home health aides. As an aide, you can earn a decent salary and also live a good quality if live in the United States. This is even more if you are very skilled and have the right qualifications.
According to the Bureau of Labor Statistics (BLS), a home health aide in the US is expected to earn an average of $15.27 per hour. Meaning if you have a minimum of 1-year of work experience and you are proficient in English, you will be able to make over $25,000 per year working as a private home health aide.
If you’re thinking about becoming a home health aide in the United States, be sure to research all of your options and make sure you’re aware of the necessary qualifications. The BLS offers some tips too on how to find work as a private home health aide in the United States.
How You Can Find Home Health Aide jobs in the USA
If you are in search of a job in the US as a home health aide in the USA, lots of agencies and private companies are willing to sponsor foreign workers to live and work in the US. This is a visa sponsorship. Here are a few things you will need to do to get started:
- Search online for private home health aide agencies recruiting or any company doing some recruitment for health aides. There are lots of sources you can find online on social media platforms, in newspapers, and also on websites like Indeed and Craiglist.
- When you see an agency or company hiring, check out their credentials to ensure they’re reliable, of good reputation, and also licensed to provide care.
- Then, schedule an interview with the potential employer. This is an important step in your job search. Here you want to ensure that the job and the company are a good fit for you. When having the interview, you can ask and clarify about duties and responsibilities required of the position. You can also ask how much you will be paid and the hours you will work in a day.
Home Health Aide Jobs in the USA with Visa Sponsorships | FAQ
Some people may have some questions about Home Health Aide Jobs in the USA with Visa Sponsorship. Here are some FAQ and their answers:
- What visas are required to work as a Home health aide in the United States?
For you to work as a private home health aide in the US, you will need a J-1 visa.
- How much time does it take to get a J-1 visa?
It can take as much as 2 months or more for you to receive a J-1 visa.
- Will I be required to have an offer from a company in the US when I apply for my J-1 visa?
No. However, you will need to have an active job offer from a company in the US when you arrive on US soil. This will help to hasten your J-1 visa processing.
AVAILABLE Home Health Aide Jobs in the USA With Visa Sponsorship
Home Health Aide (HHA) or Personal Care Aide (PCA) Certification
Spring Valley, CA, United States of America
Apply here with this link.
For MORE Home Health Aide Jobs in the USA with Visa Sponsorship, Click here to APPLY NOW