How to get Facebook Marketplace: The Facebook Marketplace is a destination on Facebook. It is very convenient to discover, buy and sell any item you want with people in your Facebook Marketplace community.
With the discovery of a Facebook Marketplace, it means you can open a digital shop online. With how to get Facebook Marketplace, you can get connected with customers with people in your community with ease. This is cost-effective, as it does not require you to rent a physical shop.
Read: Facebook Switch Accounts – How to Switch Accounts on Facebook
Facebook Marketplace Community
Since the world has since gone digital, it means you do not have to waste time going to the market when you need to buy anything. On the Fb Marketplace, you can get brand new products or fairly used, depending on your financial capability. The items found on Facebook Marketplace, range from Cars, clothes, Television sets, radios, phones, and even real estate, etc.
As a seller, when you post an item you want to sell on your Facebook Market place community, the people connected to you can make inquiries about the item via your Facebook Messenger. You as a seller on the Fb market can then see all contact you make with potential buyers from the selling tab in your Marketplace, and engage your customers better.
Read: Hotmail Sign In | www.hotmail.com Sign in/Login| Hotmail Sign Up
How to Get Marketplace on Facebook
For you to get the marketplace on Facebook, you will need devices like an iPad, iPhone, or an android phone. As a seller on the Facebook marketplace, you also have the ability to access the homepage using your Fb Market place app or Fb mobile app and then Facebook account via the steps below:
- On the Fb mobile app, you will find the Fb Marketplace on the homepage. Click on the icon.
- Proceed to enter your email and password to gain access.
- Then click on the marketplace icon which looks like a shop just below the blue roof.
- Then click on the items you want to buy, and send a message to the seller.
How to Sell on Facebook Marketplace
To be given access to the marketplace, you will need to be 18 years or older, to sell on the FB Marketplace. If you want to sell on the marketplace, and connect with interested buyers in your local community, you can follow the simple steps below:
- Upload a picture of the item you want to sell. This is to enable buyers to see what you sell.
- Then add a vivid description of the items you have for sale.
- Add a price for the item.
- If a buyer shows interest in the item and buys them, you will then need to mark the item as sold, to let other buyers know it’s out of stock.
Read: AOL Mail Sign In – AOL Mail Sign Up | AOL.com Mail Sign In
How to Find Facebook Marketplace
You can find the Fb Market place on your Facebook app, tablets, and desktops. To find it, you will need to look for the house icon just at the bottom of the Facebook app on iOS or just at the top of the app on your Android device.
If you are making use of a web browser, you can find Marketplace on the left side of the Fb page.