Dating App Facebook – Facebook Dating Groups | How to Date on Facebook;
The Facebook dating app has become increasingly popular since the launch. This is also a solution for people who want safe spaces where there can date and find love. For singles on Facebook, you can go to the best dating app on Facebook.
On the Facebook dating app, you can be matched with another user on the platform, who shares similar interests with you. And all this is done for free. All you will need is an active Facebook account, and also a Facebook dating profile.
On this dating app Facebook platform, you can send messages, connect with other singles. You can also look for a common interest, check profiles, and photos all for free.
Dating App Facebook
Engaging with this app on Facebook is as simple as accessing the Dating feature
from your Facebook page. On the Facebook dating site, you will also be able to create a dating profile. This profile will include your personal details like your location, interests, and more. These details will allow the Facebook dating app to match you better.
If you are unable to find this feature on your Facebook app, it could be either of the following;
- Your Facebook app is outdated and needs an update.
- The Facebook dating site feature is not yet available at your
How to use Facebook Dating Site
Here is how to use the feature:
- Login to your Facebook mobile app.
- Click on the three horizontal lines at the top right corner of your screen.
- Then, click on “Dating”. If you can’t find the “Dating” feature, just click on “See More”.
- For iPhone users, you will see the three horizontal lines at the bottom right corner of your screen.
- When you are done, you will be directed to the dating section.
- Then click on “Get started” and follow the instructions.
- You will also select the gender you are interested in, the location, and a clear photo of you.
- Once you are done, Facebook will create a dating profile for you. You can also make changes to your dating profile.
- Click on “Done” when you have finished making changes. Facebook will then proceed to send you matches after you just followed the above steps.
Once you get a match, you will get a notification. And if the person you are matched with is okay by you, just click on the “heart icon” on his or her Dating feed.
Facebook Dating App Not Available in Your Area
If you cannot access Facebook dating, it may not be available in your country yet. Since the launch of the dating app Facebook, it is currently available in 20 countries. Facebook has been working to make it safe and available worldwide.
So, if it is not yet available in your area, all you have to do is wait. This is until it gets to your location, which will be soon.
After downloading the current version of the official Facebook app, login or signup to the app. When this is done, you will have to access the feature and create your dating profile. To spot a Facebook dating feature, read below.
READ ALSO: WatchCartoonOnline – www.watchcartoononline.io | Watch Free Cartoon
How to Find the Facebook Dating Feature
To find the Facebook dating feature, follow the steps below;
- Open the Facebook app.
- Tap on the menu icon. It is found at the top of the Facebook platform for
Android users or the bottom of the Facebook app for iOS users.
- Proceed to click on the Love or Heart icon from the menu option.
Facebook Dating Profile
After accessing the feature on your page, you can follow the steps below to set up your Facebook dating profile;
- Log in to Facebook.
- Click on the menu icon from the top part of the Facebook app.
- Then tap on the Heart or Love icon from the menu options.
- You will be asked to create your dating profile. This is quite separate
from your normal Facebook profile.
- Type in all the information needed.
- You will be prompted to add a minimum of about 9 photos.
- Then add questions that other users can answer. These questions are to help you know your matches better.
- And your Facebook Dating profile is created.
After creating the profile, Facebook will match you with people you have similar interests. You can also be matched with people at the closest distance from you. In all, you are still at liberty to either accept or ignore these matches.
Your Facebook dating profile and normal Facebook timeline are kept separate. This is because Facebook values your privacy. Facebook would never suggest your Facebook friends as matches. This can only change unless you added them as people you would love to be matched with, or as your secret crush.