Create Facebook Account – Create Facebook Business Page: Facebook has an easy check-in homepage, which makes Facebook sign up easy for new timers. If you want to know how to create Facebook account. some of the steps listed below n this article will make the process easy and straight forward for you.
Facebook has made some improvements to its user interface over the years, making the user experience smooth. One of these changes is on the Facebook sign up section. The Facebook sign up homepage is made easy and very simple to follow.
This article will show you the best way you can navigate the Facebook Sign Up homepage. And also go on to create Facebook account of your own.
How to Create Facebook Account | Facebook Sign Up
These are the steps involved in how you can create Facebook account. To get started on how to create a new Facebook account, you will have to do this;
- Login to www.facebook.com.
- Once the Facebook homepage is opened, you will find the Facebook sign up section at the top right corner of the screen. This is the section that says “create a new account”.
- Enter your first and last name.
- Then enter your mobile number or email address.
- Enter your new password (This should be what you can remember).
- Enter your birthday.
- Select your gender.
- Then click on the “Sign Up” button, and you will have your new Facebook account.
So, congratulations! you have just finished your Facebook sign up process, and your new Facebook account is now ready to connect with friends.
Create Facebook Business Page | Create Facebook Account
To create Facebook business page, you’ll need to do the following;
- Log into your Facebook profile and click on the home button, just next to your name.
- Next, tap on the “Pages” tab found in the Explore section on the left-hand sidebar of your profile home page.
- When you click on this, it takes you to the main Pages area. This is the area where you can view top page suggestions, see and explore invites to other pages, view the pages you’ve liked, see the pages you’re managing, or create a new page.
- You’ll click on Create Page.
- Next, you’ll pick the type of page for your new Facebook business page. You’ll get six options.
The options are;
- Local Business or Place.
- The company, Organization or Institution.
- Brand or Product.
- Artist, Band or Public Figure.
- Cause or Community.
- After you choose the type of Facebook page you want, you will then design and add a profile picture to your Facebook page.
This profile picture for your Facebook business page can be any of the following;
- A picture of a product you sell.
- and if you are the face of your business, a professional photo of yourself.
- Your business logo
Whatever you choose, always remember to keep your composition simple and easily recognized.
- Create and Add a Cover Photo for Your Facebook Page.
The process for adding a cover picture is just similar to adding a profile picture to your Facebook page. Also, try to make the pictures mobile friendly. This is because most users on social media make use of mobile devices.
READ ALSO: Wapmon – www.wapmon.com | Download HD Videos
- Then Add a Call-to-Action Button to Your Facebook Business Page.
A call-to-action button on your Facebook page gives people an easy way to either buy something, sign up for your newsletter, and so forth.
- Write and add a Description to Your Facebook Business Page.
You can use this to tell people what your page is about. Your description is also limited to 155 characters and is seen in search results, so make the best of it!
- Create a Custom Username for Your Facebook Page.
This makes it easy for people to find and tag your business on Facebook. Make sure to keep your username as short as possible.
- Adjust for Important Privacy and Security Settings.
When you are done with setting up your page on the front end, then make it secure. You do this by defining the roles given to people with access to the account. You can also configure how the public can message you, and more.
- Then, Finalize Page Details.
Before you publish your page and begin posting, make sure your I’s are dotted and your T’s crossed. You can tap on the three dots found on your cover photo to reveal a drop-down. This will let you add some final details to your Facebook page.
You can start with the Edit Page Info. And after you’ve completed these details, tap “See All Information” to reveal more places to provide more granular information about your new business.
So this is how you create Facebook account and how to create Facebook business page. Please share your friends.