Bolton University Trustee Scholarship for International Students in the UK (2022- 2023).
The Trustee Scholars Program at Bolton University (BU) annually accepts about 20 exceptional students. Applications for the 2022-2023 Bolton University Trustee Scholarship to study in the United Kingdom are now available.
The Bolton University Trustee Scholarships are renewable for another four years if certain requirements are completed. They pay full undergraduate tuition as well as the required undergraduate study fees.
The Bolton University Trustee Scholarship has a maximum level of £5,000 for a 3-year bachelor’s degree and £3,000 for a 1-year/18-month master’s or Ph.D. program. All full-time international students will be qualified to be selected for the bronze scholarship as a symbol of our steadfast dedication to a multicultural campus.
- Scholarship Sponsors: Bolton University (BU)
- Scholarship Worth: Full-cost + Benefits.
- Number of Awards:
- Study Level:
- Application Deadline: December 1.
Bolton University Trustee Scholarship Requirements
These are the requirements for the Trustee Scholarship for International Students:
- Both domestic and foreign students are eligible for the BU Trustee Scholarship.
- The ideal candidates are high achievers who excelled in high school.
- Academically and artistically daring, Bolton University Trustee Scholars exhibit perspectives, experiences, or accomplishments that go beyond the norm.
- They will need to turn in an essay to prove their cognitive capabilities and academic achievement.
Scholarship Application Process
To be eligible for a trustee scholarship for International students, please complete the following:
- Apply before the deadline for admission to one of BU’s undergraduate degree programs by submitting the Common Application and all necessary materials.
- As part of your application to BU, finish the Trustee Scholarship essay on the Common Application.
Trustee Scholarship Essay
For the Trustee Scholarship for International Students, please select one of the two essay topics below, limit your response to 600 words and submit it as part of your Common Application.
- Howard Thurman, who was the dean of BU’s Marsh Chapel from 1953-1965, once wrote: “Don’t ask what the world needs. Ask what makes you come alive, and go do it. Because what the world needs is people who have come alive. ” Can you describe a particular experience you have had or an activity that you participate in that makes you come alive? How would you try to integrate that experience or activity into your time at BU?
- Describe a time when you felt out of your comfort zone or marginalized in a situation. How did you respond to that moment, and how has it informed your actions moving forward?
For further details on the Bolton University Trustee Scholarship for International Students, visit the Official Website.