AOL Mail is an email service provider that allows netizens to compose, send, and receive emails anywhere in the world. It is owned by AOL, formerly known as America Online. AOL is a social networking site based in the United States. It is a brand that was bought by Verizon Media in 2015.
AOL Mail is free and available for everyone, as it does not require special software. With AOL Mail, you can link to other email accounts from other email service providers like Hotmail, Gmail, and Yahoo Mail. It provides users with the opportunity to compose, receive, and send emails to family, friends, and other users.
AOL provides users with and keeps them updated with the latest news and information. It gives users the opportunity to disallow spam or junk mail from their AOL mail. You can access AOL on any mobile device. As well as other mail programs, AOL Mail is available on the internet using quality or standard web browsers like Firefox, Internet Explorer, Safari, and others. Users simply enter mail.aol.com, enter their login details, and start sending emails.
AOL allows its users who have the AOL mail login credential access to both foreign and local news, sports, entertainment, and so much more. It also provides a free mailing service to its users when they complete the AOL login process. One special feature of AOL is that, with its search box, users can search the web. And from there, they can be linked to their other sites. You can access AOL on different mobile devices. AOL has improved a lot and is so beneficial to every individual.
AOL Mail Features
This is one of the world’s most recognized email services. It is used by millions of people around the world. You might be having second thoughts about using this email service. Well, here is why you should create an AOL account:
- It has an integrated task calendar that allows users to invite other users to their calendars and set up reminders.
- AOL offers AOL Desktop, which provides an all-in-one experience with mail, browsing, search, and content. It also comes with security and update features.
- Once you have an AOL mail account, you automatically have access to other features like assist by AOL, data security by AOL, AOL Desktop, and the AOL App.
- Check the spelling before sending a message.
- AOL mail redirects spam to your trash folder.
- It has an unlimited email storage capacity.
- No account expires.
- Protects users from spam and viruses with smart filters.
- You can unsend the email you have sent.
It’s interesting to know that you can enjoy all of this when you login to AOL Mail. Its features are amazing, all for the comfort of their users.
How to Create an AOL Account
Creating an AOL mail account is free and easy. An AOL account gives you access to the web using an app or browser. So, to create an account on AOL, you can simply follow these steps:
- Visit the official website in your browser and type AOL.com.
- Click on Login/Join.
- Since you want to sign up, click on ”Create an account”.
- This will take you to the sign-up page.
- Enter your full name and the new AOL email address you want to use.
- Create a password.
- Enter your date of birth.
- Click on the continue button to go to the next page to complete the signup process.
- Verify your phone number.
- Enter the confirmation code that was sent to your phone.
- Click the verify button to create your account.
You have created an AOL account by following these steps. You can start sending emails to other users. Also, it gives you access to plenty of entertainment and news options.
Does AOL have an app?
To allow users easy access to first-hand information and stay on top of a variety of topics, AOL has its own application for mobile devices. Whether you use an Android or iOS device, you can download the app to get quick access to your inbox.
If you use an iOS device, you can download the app from the App Store, and if you use an Android device, you can download the app from the Google Play Store. In addition, you don’t have to always login whenever you want to access your account. After your first sign-in, your account will be automatically logged in. To download the app:
- Visit the Google Play Store or App Store on your respective mobile devices.
- Search for the AOL mobile app.
- Once found, click the ‘’Install’’ or ‘’Get’’ button.
Allow the app to download on your device, and once it has fully installed, launch it and sign up if you don’t have an account. But if you already have an account, log in and manage it on the go.