With the Whats App Web, you will be able to do all the things you do normally on your phone, with the exception of calls. But with your Whats App Web, you will be able to send and receive messages or chats, make use of the broadcast list features for sending bulk messages in your Web WhatsApp and much more.
Also, when you make use of the Web WhatsApp, all the Whats app chats or messages you sent and received messages will be automatically synced between your phone and your computer. Whenever you make any changes on your Whats App Web like changing your name or profile picture, the change will also reflect on your WhatsApp Mobile account as well.
WhatsApp iPhone for iPhone devices, WhatsApp for Mac is now available. Whats App Web is also available for Android, Windows Phone 8.0, Windows Phone 8.1, Nokia S60, Nokia S40 EVO, BlackBerry, and BlackBerry 10 phones.
Please note that WhatsApp will no longer be available for Nokia and BlackBerry devices by the December 2016.But if you have Whats App already installed on your mobile device, then you can proceed to sign in to your Whats App account online with the following steps below:
WhatsApp Web Login: How to login to WhatsApp online
- Visit https://web.whatsapp.com/.
- Then click on the Web WhatsApp on your phone to get a QR code.
- You will then scan the QR code in your computer’s browser to be able to access your account online. If you cannot find the Whatsapp Web option on your PC, do not worry so much and follow the instruction below to on where you can find it and also how you can get it running in no time.
- Android: Go to the Chats screen, tap menu, and then tap “WhatsApp Web”.
- iPhone: Open the app, select settings, and tap “WhatsApp Web”.
- Windows Phone and Nokia S60: Open the app, select menu, and then tap on the “WhatsApp Web” button.
- Nokia S40: Open the app, go to the Chats screen, swipe up from the bottom of the screen, and tap on “WhatsApp Web”.
- BlackBerry: Open the app and go to the Chats screen, select menu, and tap “WhatsApp Web”.
- BlackBerry 10: Open the app, swipe down from the top of the screen, and tap on “WhatsApp Web”.
Check out the image below to see how the QR Code is supposed to look like:
Also note that for you to be able to login to Whats App Web, you should already have an active Whats App account on your mobile device, an internet connection on both your mobile device and computer. Also, make sure you have the latest version of whatever browser you are using.
From your phone, navigate to WhatsApp Web to view your logged in computers or to log out from an active WhatsApp Web session.