Truck Driver Jobs in Europe with Visa Sponsorship
There are lots of truck driver jobs in Europe. They are accessible for you to apply online. You can apply by submitting a cv. When you get a list of driving jobs online, you can then make a choice of which of them is most suitable for you.
Here are some of the accessible truck driver jobs you can find online:
- HGV Driver (Artic) in Dublin.
- HGV Driver Ireland
- Rigid Supply Driver 7.5tn Nights – Naas.
- Driver HGV.
- Trainee Driver.
- Truck And Ancillary Operators.
- 7.5 Tonne Driver.
- LCV Driver.
- Multi Drop Supply Driver 7.5tn Nights Blanchardstown.
- Truck Driver Cherry orchard in Dublin.
- 3.5T Supply and Install Driver.
- Full-Time Artic Driver Rathcoole.
- Rigid Truck Drivers.
You can find lots more Truck driver jobs in Europe with visa sponsorship. Websites like indeed.com are also helpful sources to make your search easy.
If you are already in Europe, you can search for truck driving jobs near you. Then contact the hiring company, to clarify if visa sponsorship is offered.
READ ALSO: 7 Trucking Companies That Sponsor Immigrants
Requirements for Truck Driver Job with Visa Sponsorship
They are some requirements or documents required for you to drive a truck in Europe. You will need a valid truck driving license, and also have a history of safe driving. You may also be required to pass a drug test and some background check. Most of these requirements can also be dependent on the company you work with.
Some truck companies sometimes require additional training. Training such as hazmat training or forklift certification. Drivers also have to be physically fit and able to lift heavy objects. You may also need some hands-on experience with electronic equipment and software programs like GPS, AVL models, etc.
Some of the requirements that can be asked for:
- A valid truck driving license.
- Minimum of 1 year of experience driving a truck.
- Knowledge of the rules and guidelines of truck driving.
- Background check and drug test results.
- A truck school diploma.
Driving a truck in Europe may expose you to working long hours. It also means working in some extreme weather conditions. So you will have to prepare for these while ensuring safety on the roads.
Job Duties of a Truck Driver
These are some of the duties you may be given by your employer:
- Moving goods and products safely and also correctly.
- Prompt delivery of products to your designated place.
- Overseeing or supervising loading and unloading of goods and products from the truck. To ensure they are delivered in good condition.
- Transporting fragile and heavy goods safely.
- Filing a report when they are any defects in the truck.
These and many more are some of the duties of a truck driver in Europe.
How to Get Visa to Work as a Truck Driver in Europe
Before you can work as a truck driver in Europe, you will need a work visa. They are some ways you can go about getting it.
One of the best ways to get a work visa is via getting truck driver jobs in Europe with visa sponsorship. This means that the visa is sponsored by your employer. The company will take care of the paper works involved in this.
Another way to get a visa is to apply for a student visa. When you are enrolled in a truck driving school in Europe, you will also be able to apply for a study visa, and possibly get it. This is a step, as it becomes easier for you to stay and work after completing your schooling.
The next way is to apply for a work visa via your home country’s consulate or embassy in Europe. The embassy will require proof of the job offer you have in Europe. And if your request is convincing, you may be granted a work visa. This work visa will be without sponsorship from the company you will work for.
Whatever options for vias you go for, ensure that all the documents submitted are correct without any falsified information.