Submit URL to Google – How to use Google Search Console | Google Cloud Console: Do you want to know how to submit URL to Google search engine???. Do you want to know what the Google search engine and google cloud console is??. If your answer is yes, then this article is going to help you with how to submit URL to Google.
What is Google Search Console?
Google Search Console is a web service provided by Google. This service allows webmasters to check the indexing status of their websites, and also optimize it for visibility. On May 20, 2015, Google rebranded Google Webmaster Tools as Google Search Console.
Google Search Console allows website owners or webmasters to monitor and manage their websites through an official portal. This portal is full of useful statistics, and you are given access to the tools and data provided directly by the search engines. This makes optimizing your website much easier!
Another benefit of Google Search Console is that it offers data and configuration control for your website. It also provides a variety of visitor metrics. This means that Google Search Console gives you direct insight from Google into how the search engine sees your website. With Google Console, you can also submit website to search engines
READ ALSO: Wapmon – www.wapmon.com | Download HD Videos
Steps To Submit URL to Google:
So we are going to move on to how to submit URL to Google, And also why Google will index your website URL slowly.
Google indexes your URL when it is submitted for indexing. But it will be visible only after a certain time i.e a minimum of one month. When you submit your sitemap in the Google search console, then Google will fetch all the new URLs from your website and automatically index them in Google search.
If you are yet to create a sitemap for your website then I advise you to create one. You can create your website sitemap using a Free Online Sitemap Generator.
One of the best things about these SEO tools is, they are free and you can use them without any registration.
You can also index your new website URL in the Google search console manually. But all you have to do is to log in to your Google search console with your Gmail login id.
Submit Website to Search Engines
- Go to google.com, and search for the Google search console.
- If you haven’t submitted your website to the Google search console before, you can submit URL to Google and verify your domain.
- The process to verify your website is easy. First, download the HTML file provided and upload it to your website.
- Tap on the verification on your screen. This will verify your website within seconds.
- Then, go to the URL inspection tool and drop your website’s new URL, to Submit URL to Google.
How to Submit URL in Google Search Console
- Go to the URL inspection tool, and drop the URL you want to be indexed on Google.
- Tap on the request indexing button, and then click again on the test live site button.
- This action will now index your website’s new URL in Google search. And you have indexed your website URL on Google successfully.