PayPal Sign Up – How to add PayPal to Facebook Shop: PayPal is an online payment system, which operates worldwide. As an American company, Paypal works to provide financial services that enable online money transfers. And all you need to do to be able to access this service is to complete the PayPal sign up process.
If you are looking for a certified online internet service that receives and sends money, then you need a PayPal sign up.
PayPal Sign Up – Steps on How to Open PayPal Account
When you open PayPal account, you get full access to use the PayPal Login feature. But before you can do all this, you will need the Paypal sign up. This then gives you access to send and receive money with your PayPal account.
If you are new to PayPal, then you may need this PayPal sign up guide. Follow the steps below to open a PayPal account correctly.
Create PayPal Account / PayPal Sign Up
- For a PayPal account sign up, go to the official PayPal site at www.paypal.com.
- Click on “Sign Up for Free” or “Sign Up” on the home page.
- Choose the type of account you want to create; Business account or personal account.
- Tap on “Continue”.
- Proceed to enter your email address and click on “Next”.
- Then, enter your phone number and a password you can remember for the account.
- Click on “Next”.
- Then, you will be asked to enter other details that will be used to create the account. Fill in your name, city, state, postal/zip code, date of birth, and phone number.
- Click on “Agree and Create Account”.
- On the next page, link a payment method to your new PayPal account.
- To link a payment method, click on “Link a Card”.
- Enter the details of your debit/credit card number and any other information needed.
- Finally, confirm the process to get started.
You can now open a PayPal account, by following the PayPal sign up steps.
How to Verify
You will be required to verify the PayPal account before you can begin to use it. To verify;
- Go to your email address (The email you entered to create it) to confirm it.
- In the email sent to you by PayPal, click on “Yes, this is my email”.
- This action will activate and verify your PayPal address.
How PayPal Account and Facebook Shop Works
Facebook gives its users the opportunity to step up a Facebook store for selling and advertising their products. So, as a Facebook store owner, you get to sell your products and services on Facebook, while your customers also get to buy from your Facebook shop without exiting their Facebook account.
A Paypal account gives you a clear path to organize, process, and also analyze your Facebook store transactions.
One of the most important benefits of adding Paypal to Facebook Shop is that it keeps all your customers on Facebook, without having to redirect them to another website.
Steps on How to Add PayPal to Facebook Shop
Adding your Paypal account to your Facebook store is quite easy, and requires no additional cost. To add a Paypal account to your Facebook shop, follow the steps below:
- Visit the official Paypal website, and sign up for a Paypal business account.
- Sign up for a Facebook store.
- Then log in to the store account.
- Click on settings.
- Then tap on the buyer checkout.
- Enter your correct PayPal email, choose your currency, and select the language you want.
- For shipping and taxes. Control your taxes and shipping costs in your PayPal account, and all the settings will be added to your Facebook store tab.
- Then add products to your Facebook shop.
- And you can now promote the products in your Facebook shop to fans and customers to buy.