PayPal Account Sign up – How to Send Money Through PayPal: With a PayPal account, you can buy and sell products at thousands of stores online and offline. PayPal has made money transfer easy and fast, breaking some traditional banking restrictions. All you need to send and receive funds on PayPal is the person’s PayPal email address or number.
Make use of the make use of Paypal sign up feature, so you can send and receive money fast and without charges. Before you make use of the PayPal account sign up feature, you will need to have a credit card and also a verified bank account. This is because the bank account will be linked to your PayPal account.
How to Sign Up For PayPal | PayPal Account Sign Up
To become a PayPal account user, you will need to sign up on PayPal first. And as a user, you can make online transactions without inputting your bank details, all you need to input all be your PayPal mobile number and PIN. This is done to secure a PayPal account user’s details from the person they are transacting with. Follow the steps below for Paypal account sign up;
- Go to the PayPal homepage at https://www.paypal.com. Or you can all visit via the PayPal app. You can get the Paypal app from the App Store for iPhone or Google play store for Android devices.
- Then click on the “sign up” button.
- Proceed to enter your correct email address.
- Create Your password. All this information will be needed to verify your account.
- You will then see a new tab with a form for you to enter your personal information.
- Fill in your credit card or debit card or the bank account details you want to use.
- You can proceed to apply for the PayPal credit. This is optional, and if you don’t want it, just click on the “No thanks” option.
Verify PayPal Account | PayPal Account Sign up
Now that you have made use of the PayPal account Sign up, you can now proceed to verify the Paypal account, so it can be ready for use. To verify, follow the steps below;
- Confirm your email address. You will receive an email for you to confirm your Paypal account. SO check your email inbox and tap “yes, this is my email ” for the confirmation.
- Then connect your bank account, credit or debit cards to PayPal. Just click on the ‘link a bank’ option to get started.
- A list of banks will be displayed, click on your bank and enter your bank login details to automatically connect your bank.
- If your bank is not on the list, you can enter your account number and wait for a day or two for PayPal to confirm.
- To link your credit and debit cards, click on the ‘link a card’ button and you are ready to go!
As you can see, it is so easy. However, you do not need to go through stress creating an account like other payment systems. Within a few minutes, you are through with all. Then, you can start shopping online and making transactions. After inputting your accounting details right on the sign up page, you do not need to do that again when making online transactions due to the OneTouch payment feature.
PayPay Send Money | How to Send Money Through PayPal
After you sign up into your PayPal account and want to make use of the “PayPal send money” tab. You can PayPal send money and make payments with the following processes. So, to know how to send money through PayPal, follow the steps below;
- For Goods: when you tap on this button, you will be able to send and transfer money to people around the world with a Paypal account for the products you purchased.
- Paying for eBay: For shopping on eBay, you can pay via the eBay checkout system.
- Personal: You can send money gifts to friends and family when you want. You can also use your Paypal account in times of emergency when you do not have any cash on hand.
- Services: Make payments for services rendered to you from anywhere in the world fast and securely.
Paypal has made sending and receiving money fast and secure. You can create Paypal account if you do not have any, and also make use of the PayPal account sign up feature while at it.