MasterChef Australia 2018 Auditions Requirements:
Below is the auditions requirement for the MasterChef Australia 2018 Auditions (Masterchef season 10):
- Aged 18 years or above on 30 October 2017
- Applicant must be an Australian citizen or permanent resident.
- An applicant cannot have any formal tertiary or other professional catering qualifications acquired in the last 10 years.
- All MasterChef contestants must be amateurs, if you have previous professional or semi-professional kitchen experience that the producers of MasterChef deem could create an unfair advantage (at their entire discretion), you will not be eligible.
Masterchef Australia 2018 Auditions:
Below are the steps to apply for Masterchef season 10 auditions:
- Go to https://masterchef10.castasugar.com/
- Read all rules and regulation
- Scroll down and click on Continue to Step 1
- After that, you will be asked to fill applicant details, personal information, about your cooking, experience, skills, background, filming, reference, photos, video and more
About MasterChef Australia:
The Australian Version of the MasterChef is produced by Shine Australia and screens on Network Ten. Initially, Journalist Sarah Wilson used to host the show but soon the show replaced her.
The judging panel includes some renowned Chefs like Gary Mehigan, Chef George Calombaris, and food critic, Matt Preston.
The first MasterChef season made its debut in Australia on 27 April 2009, and Julie Goodwin, a 38-year-old I.T. office manager was named the winner of the show. Then Adam Liaw, Kate Bracks, Andy Allen, Emma Dean, Brent Owens, Billie McKay and Elena Duggan were the winners of the progressive series respectively.