The FIFA 17 release date was September 27, 2016 in North America, and September 29, 2016 for the rest of the world. This will be the first time FIFA game in the series will use the Frostbite game engine. Do you want to get the bet FIFA 17 deal for a decent price? Read below…
- FIFA 17 Standard edition PS4 – Amazon: £42
- FIFA 17 Standard edition Xbox One – Amazon:£42
- FIFA 17 Standard edition PS4 (with 5 FUT tokens) – Simply Games: £39.85
- FIFA 17 with Xbox One S 500GB (use TDX-HTNK at checkout) – Tesco: £239.00
- FIFA 17 Standard edition Xbox One (with 5 FUT tokens) – Simply Games: £39.85
- FIFA 17 Deluxe Edition Xbox One –Gameseek: £57.93
- FIFA 17 Deluxe Edition PS4 – Gameseek:£58.73
FIFA 17 deals: Getting the right version
Because of the popularity of FIFA 17 and even other games released, FIFA 17 comes in multiple versions, which can be quite confusing to you.
You can get FIFA 17 in Standard, FIFA 17 Deluxe edition, Standard Steelbook and also Deluxe Steelbook versions. One of the major difference between the normal FIFA 17 editions and the Steelbook editions is only the addition of a snazzy steel game case which you can use to adorn your shelf.
The FIFA 17 Deluxe edition is also different from the standard pack by adding 20 FIFA Ultimate Team Jumbo Premium Gold Packs (one per week over 20 weeks); a three-match FUT Team of the Weak loan player (one player per week over 20 weeks); an eight-match FUT loan item of Hazard, Martial, Reus or Rodriguez; and custom FUT kits from designers or FIFA’s set of soundtrack artists.
FIFA 17 deals: Finding the best deal
Getting the best deals on FIFA 17 release date is impossible. But you can presently snap up a few Xbox One S with FIFA 17 bundles at a good price, but the solus copies of the vidoe game are all floating around the same kind of price.
Note that, every year, without fail, the latest FIFA title usually drops to half it’s price within weeks of its launch, which is in preparation for Christmas sales buildup.
How to download the FIFA 17 Demo – Xbox One:
- Ensure that your Xbox is connected to the internet and select ‘Store’ in the top row of options.
- Select the search option
- Type in ‘FIFA 17 downloadable demo’
- Once the game appears, you can then press download.
- You can also check the installation progress in the ‘My games and apps’ section
How to download the FIFA 17 Demo – PS4:
- Ensure that your PlayStation 4 is connected to the internet.
- Select the “Store” icon – which is the image on the far left that looks like a bag.
- Click ‘Search’ and type in FIFA 17.
- The game will then appear with an option to pre-order the full version or download the demo – You can then click on the option to download the free demo.
You can also make your FIFA 17 download directly from the link here