Extraction Jobs in USA with Visa Sponsorship – Working in the USA is a dream come true for many, with many job opportunities and a good standard of living. It is one of the most desired countries to migrate to, and if you have been looking for an opportunity to migrate to the USA, here is your chance.
Lately, there has been a rise in demand for extraction workers in the oil industry in the USA, and employers are hiring foreign nationals to fill the vacant job roles. If you are qualified enough to work as an extraction worker in the USA, you can grab hold of this opportunity and apply now. With this job, you can earn $36.23 per month, or $70,647 annually in the USA. This blog post will provide all the details you need about this job.
Who Are Extraction Workers?
Extraction workers operate equipment and machinery designed to extract oil, gas, and other minerals from the earth. They are also expected to perform daily maintenance and communicate with others to keep the worksite efficient and safe. Extraction workers make use of controls to move the machinery and equipment.
What Is the Average Salary of Extraction Jobs in the USA?
Extraction workers in the USA earn an average of $36.23 per month or $70,647 per year. This is just the national base average, and the actual salary is determined by factors such as level of education, experience, qualifications, and experience.
Duties and Responsibilities Of An Extraction Worker
Extraction workers have a variety of duties assigned to them. They have to be capable of carrying out these responsibilities quickly. They are as follows:
- Dig trenches.
- Clean up and remove debris.
- Monitor cranes and equipment during operation.
- Adhere to safety standards.
- Makes sure machines are working correctly and there are no malfunctions.
- Supervise assistants.
- Load and unload trucks.
- Put materials into good holes.
- Set up extraction and bring equipment.
- Keep the materials organized and clean.
- Signal the workers when the job is completed.
- Supply outfits to the workers.
- Work with the project manager to know the schedules.
- Help the workers place drills.
- Transport materials and parts.
- Prepare the area to be drilled.
These are the duties required for all extraction workers to perform. If you want to get hired as an extraction worker, you must be able to perform these duties.
Benefits of Working Extraction Worker Jobs in the USA
Meanwhile, the benefits of working as an extraction worker are countless, and they include:
- Full health insurance.
- Retirement plan.
- Dental insurance.
- Vacation and time off
- Financial aid.
And many more. You will access other perks while working an extraction job in the USA with visa sponsorship.
Visas Needed For Extraction Jobs in the USA with Visa Sponsorship
If you want to live and work legally in the USA as a foreigner, you need to get a labour market impact assessment. In the USA, every employer who wants to hire a foreigner must obtain an LMIA (labour market impact assessment), or they can submit an electronic job offer. As soon as the employer has the LMIA, it can be used to apply for a Canadian work permit.
USA Work Permit: After getting the LMIA, the employer has to apply for this work permit. With this permit, foreign nationals can legally live and work in the USA.
Requirements Needed To Apply For Extraction Jobs
Before you can get hired as an extraction worker in the USA, there are some basic requirements that you must be able to meet, and they include:
- Quick decision-making skills
- Strong communication skills
- High school diploma.
- Ability to work well with others.
- At least a minimum of 5 years in this job field.
- Good physical strength.
- Pay close attention to the details.
- Also, good leadership skills.
These basic requirements must be met before you can be qualified for an extraction job in the USA.
Where to Find Extraction Worker Jobs in the USA
As a foreigner, it can be a little difficult to find a job opening in another country. This is due to the limited job openings and the high Canadian standards. Nevertheless, it isn’t impossible. With the right tool and method for searching, you will be able to secure a job.
To help with your job search, you need a job search website. These websites are legitimate, and through the platform, many people have been able to secure their dream job in the country of their choice. Here are some of the job search sites:
You can find an extraction job opening and apply through these job search sites. All the details you need about this job, such as salary, requirements, and others, will be provided.
If interested, you can apply on the company’s official website. Another legitimate way to find a job is through a family member or an acquaintance who lives in the USA. You can contact them to help you search for an extraction job opening and put in a good word for you to the employer.
How To Apply For Extraction Jobs in the USA with Visa Sponsorship
As soon as you find an extraction job opening, the next step is to apply for the job position. This is quite a straightforward process, and it requires a few documents. The instructions below will direct you on how to apply:
- Visit a job search site such as Glassdoor.
- Use the search bar on the homepage to look for extraction worker jobs in the USA.
- Then, you will be provided with a list of available extraction worker jobs.
- Click on the job you want to apply for.
- You will see the full details about the job.
- Then, click the Apply button.
- Next, you will be taken to the company’s official website.
- Meet the essential requirements for the job.
- Then, upload your CV or resume.
- Answer the interview questions.
- Lastly, submit your application form.
And it is as easy as that. After adhering to the instructions above, you can apply for an extraction worker job in the USA with visa sponsorship.