Dropbox Sign In – Dropbox Download | Dropbox Login
Dropbox login allows you to sign in to and use Dropbox. So, what is Dropbox? We’ll start by answering this question.
What is Dropbox? | Dropbox Sign In
Dropbox is a cloud-based storage app. This solution allows you to store your files on the internet instead of just storing them on the hard drive of your computer. For you to be able to access this free service, you need a Dropbox login account.
Dropbox download will aid you with the work when it has been downloaded. Every file or document you keep in Dropbox is synced automatically to all your devices.
Dropbox Sign In and Sign Up | Dropbox Download
Before the Dropbox login can be done, you have to first sign up for an account.
Visit the Dropbox website at www.Dropbox.com. On the homepage, click on ‘Download the app’ to get Dropbox App. Follow the steps below to create a Dropbox sign in account;
Then to Dropbox Sign Up:
- Open up www.Dropbox.com.
- Click on Sign Up.
- Then enter your First Name, Last Name, email address, and password.
- Tick to agree to the Dropbox Terms Of Service and then click on ‘Sign Up Free’.
- Proceed to click to choose the different Dropbox plans available.
- Assuming you are a free user, click on Free and proceed with your Dropbox account setup.
Dropbox Sign In
When you are done creating an account, you can now perform the Dropbox sign in. Whenever you want to login to Dropbox, you can use the steps below:
- Log on to www.Dropbox.com
- Click on Sign on the right side of the screen.
- Then enter your correct email and password.
- Then click on ‘Sign In’
How to add files to your Dropbox Login Account
Once you create your Dropbox login account, you can add files to the account. Any files you add to your account will sync across all your computers, tablets, and phones where you installed Dropbox.
How to add files from dropbox.com:
- Sign in to dropbox.com.
- Then click Upload.
- Select Files or Folder.
- If you select Files, choose as many files as you like and click Open.
- If you select Folder, choose a folder and click Upload.
Note: Any file or folder you upload on dropbox.com must be 20 GB or smaller. To upload larger files or folders, use desktop or mobile apps., that do not have a file size limit.
How to add files from your computer:
- Open your file explorer.
- Go to the Dropbox folder.
- Drag and drop files or copy and paste them into the Dropbox folder.
When files are added to your Dropbox folder, they’ll upload to Dropbox. Once the files you add have green check icons over the file icons, it means that they have successfully been uploaded to Dropbox.
How to add files from your phone or tablet:
- Open your Dropbox app on your phone or tablet.
- Tap the + (plus) icon.
- Then tap on Create or Upload File.
- Proceed to tap on Upload File.