Amazon Prime Movies: Amazon is a billion-dollar company, and it offers lots of services. One of these services you may just be interested in is the Amazon Prime Video or Amazon Video.
Amazon Prime Movies is an internet video, an on-demand service that is owned and operated by Amazon. Subscribers of the Amazon.com services are offered access to the videos found on Amazon video. This means that users of the platform are given access to movies and TV shows to stream on their devices which is compatible.
Amazon Prime Video | About Amazon Video
Amazon video catalog is filled with movies from Amazon studio original content and also licensed acquisitions and this includes the Amazon Prime subscription. You can also rent or purchase TV shows and films. even without a full Amazon prime subscription. For Amazon users in the UK and Germany, you can access Amazon Prime Movies via a video membership.
As an Amazon prime video member, you are given access to thousands of popular movies and TV shows to choose from. you are also given the option to either buy, rent, or watch digital movies and TV shows.
And all you need to get access to these Amazon videos is an Amazon account. When you buy movies and TV shows from Amazon video, these media is stored in your video library where you can access them at any time once you are connected to the Internet.
Amazon Prime Video | How to Access Amazon Video
Once you have done your Amazon sign in to your account, you’ll have access to your Amazon account. Follow the steps below to stream your Amazon video:
- Tap on the department icon, at the top left corner of your homepage.
- Then select ‘Amazon Prime Video’.
- Search for the Amazon video you want using the search engine box. Then, click on the video.
- Choose either rent or purchase.
- Then enter your payment method, to pay for it.
- As an Amazon Prime member, you can stream the Amazon video for free.
Amazon Prime Movies | Having Problem Downloading Amazon Video?
Sometimes, you can have problems downloading Amazon Prime Movies. Follow the steps below to resolve problems with downloading Amazon video;
- First, check your Amazon prime membership to ensure you’re still an eligible prime member.
- Then, check your location to ensure it’s from an eligible location.
- Also, check and ensure your internet or Wifi connection is available.
Note: Remember that only paid Amazon prime members can see the download option for Amazon video.