The Block Australia Auditions: The Block Australia is an Australia-based television reality series. This reality TV Show was first broadcasted on the Nine Network. The Block Australia has about four to five couples who work together on renovating their houses and apartments. The couples also compete against each other for selling them at the highest price in the auction.
The Block Australia Auditions 2017 | Requirements
Read more on the following requirements for The Block Australia Auditions 2017:
- Couples must be aged between 18-65, energetic and with a sense of humor.
- Successful couples must be available for a 10-12 week shoot period from April 2017. Exact dates to be confirmed closer to filming.
- Previous home renovation experience is an asset, but not required from both partners.
- Long-term couples, family teams and enduring friendships need only apply.
- Submissions accepted from Australia wide.
- Successful participants will be paid a nominal weekly fee during filming of The Block to cover basic living costs and expenses.
- The last date of applying is Midnight, Saturday 4th February 2017 (AEDT)
The Block Australia: How to Apply For The Block 2017:
Follow the below steps to apply for The Block Australia Auditions 2017 season:
- Go to https://block2017.castasugar.com/
- You will be asked to fill Applicant, your details, personality, partner details, renovation, team, photos and videos.
About The Block ( Australia Television Series):
The first two seasons of The Block Australia ran consecutively in the year 2003 and 2004. The reality TV is also one of the popular reality TV in Australia. The reality TV show was hosted by Jamie Durie, the famous guru. and was hosted by the very famous guru Jamie Durie. The first season was filmed at Bondi and the second at Manly.The show completely
For the first season, it was filed at Bondi and the second at Manly. But then, the TV show was gone completely for 6 whole years and then The Nine Network restarted the TV Show after this 6 years absence. After the show was restarted, the third season commenced on the 22nd September 2010 after a long wait. The third season was hosted by Scott Cam, a renowned builder and television star. The third season of The Block Australia was filmed in the suburbs of Vaucluse, in the vicinity of Sydney.
The fourth season was then moved to Victoria, Australia. This season was filmed in the suburbs of Richmond, in the vicinity of Melbourne. And breaking from the norm, season four of The Block introduced something new. In the season, the show was filmed in four side-by-side houses as opposed to the formal way of an apartment block of four. For the fourth series, it was hosted by TV personality Shelley Craft and Scott Cam.
Read more about The Block Australia Here.